Piece by piece

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
ok well i can stand having money in my pocket so ill be buying my lift piece by piece. what all do i need? front and rear shocks, front and rear coils. what else? is there anything else?

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unless you shop around really good for low prices its probably cheaper to buy it as a kit.

I only have F+R coils and shocks for my lift.

jsc7002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did mine peice by peice and got it for about $650 shipped

I did OME N132 from Rustys for $40ea, Rancho RSX 17505 from Summit for $85ea, and 4 OME HD coils from www.dgpoffroad.com for $70ea, and I did hockey pucks for the rear bump stops

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No need for extended rear bumpstops if you use the OME N132's,they are only 1/2" longer then the stock shocks.If you want more rear flex use the OME N132L's(only had at AllJ's) or the Rancho 17004's,they will give you 3" of extra rear end flex.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
http://www.4by4connection.com/likjomesu.html

is this the same shocks and stuff you guys keep talking about
Those rear shocks are the OME N132's,they are onlt 1/2" longer then the stock rera shocks.For better rear flex you need the OME N132L's(only AllJ's,boulderbars.com,has them,no one else does since they have the sole contract for them) or the Rancho 17004's(stock replacements for a Dodge Durango).