*PHOTOS* Here's my 2003 Renegade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

glamurgurl9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
timmer said:
MoladoGuy said:
Going to my local Advanced Auto store to find that shine stuff. It sounds like a great product, and easy to make things look clean fast tehee..... the best!

I went to Advanced yesterday and they didn't know about it; they even did a computer search and couldn't find it.

Did you have any luck MoladoGuy?

Ohhhh no, I just seen this reply! I'm sorry you couldnt find it!!

thecause17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
timmer said:
MoladoGuy said:
Going to my local Advanced Auto store to find that shine stuff. It sounds like a great product, and easy to make things look clean fast tehee..... the best!

I went to Advanced yesterday and they didn't know about it; they even did a computer search and couldn't find it.

Just ask them to turn the screen and point to there where to click to find it. I've actually done that before with parts because some of the people they have working there couldn't put air in their tires. ](*,)

2003KJ

Reaction score
thecause17 said:
timmer said:
MoladoGuy said:

Just ask them to turn the screen and point to there where to click to find it. I've actually done that before with parts because some of the people they have working there couldn't put air in their tires. ](*,)

I think he means they couldn't find it IN their computer.....but I know exactly what you're talking about when it comes to incompetent workers at auto parts stores.......autistic zo.....I mean AUTOzone seems to be worst.

Pakjrenegade

Reaction score
sorry, but i don't think that we carry this item. I work as a supervisor at the Advance Auto Distribution Center and we handle 600 stores on the East coast and I have never seen it!

glamurgurl9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry you all cant find it!!

If for some reason you cant find it and still want a can just let me know, I'll mail it to ya!

I did find their website if anyones interested in seeing it! I had no idea they sold sooo many different products...we are gonna order some!

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
glamurgurl19,
How far down in West Virginia are you? Or what store(Town) did you buy that at. I grew up across the river (from WVA) so heading down into the wilds of WVA is no problem if I can find that stuff. Down that way every other weekend anyways, just give me another excuse.

glamurgurl9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tommudd said:
glamurgurl19,
How far down in West Virginia are you? Or what store(Town) did you buy that at. I grew up across the river (from WVA) so heading down into the wilds of WVA is no problem if I can find that stuff. Down that way every other weekend anyways, just give me another excuse.

Hi, just guessing, I think I'm about 8 to 10 hours away from Ohio...

I'm sooo sorry you guys cant find this! I swear it's the BEST stuff I've every used!