Photo shop?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set of fronts in stock but no rear sets
Go fish.............:Moon:

:boxing: :happy175:

I've got the fronts too - just need a couple more checks to hit before I part with the $350 bucks or so for a new set for the rear (plus install.)

Never hurts to ask, right? :gr_grin:

Bob

mongo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone want to photoshop a set of 31x10.5x15s and black wheels to complete the look :popcorn:

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
:D ...It would be tricky to get any kind of accuracy chop'n tires in there, unless you already knew what they should look like.

BDEE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could always plasti-dip it, and if you dont like it, just peel it off.

martin_metal_88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was wondering Luke if you could do the same to my red 06, I was thinking repainting the flare and bottom of the door in bed liner since my flare are now almost white XD

martin_metal_88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Needless to say I tried do it myself with the photoshop portable version I have and it lookied like I puked on my jeep XD Damn I suck with this :Boo:

If you need a more direct pic I'll post one later because now the jeep is all muddy and looking awesome :peace:

Attachments

• IMG_4303.jpg
    IMG_4303.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 12

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
That will work .. do you want a lift too :happy175:

I'll get it done tonight ... gotta get back to work :D

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
I ran out of time to lift her .. This is as close as I'm going to get with that many pixels to work with ;) ...

You must be registered for see images attach

Rims?

Last edited:

VAhlene

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it looks good with the black wheels and trim not to sure about just the black trim and stock wheel color tho. Ultimate it comes down to if you like it or not you'll be the one driving it!

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Here is a shot of mine with prospective paint scheme :D

martin_metal_88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to go to a paint shop soon ( got a free in/out wash ) and have a liftgate hinge to sandblast and paint I'll ask them how much to paint it. They work is garanted rust free for life :)

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Luke, your Liberty as-is looks great. That paint scheme makes it SEXY hot :worship:

When ya gonna paint, huh?

Bob

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Wow Thanks!

That is a good question ... my main priorities before the snow flies are the 3rd brake light/washer nozzle area and the bottoms of my doors (pass. rear and drv. front both rusting)... The rest is just trying to make those repairs fit :D Oh I forgot the few dozen new gravel and stone scratches thanks to my wheel adapters :waytogo:

I still am not sure what I'm going to use to prep. I have already tried grinding all of the visible rust away (inside of door), used a rust converter and then bedliner type coating. It rusted through within a year, now the paint is bubbling on the outside as well. :(

I saw this liquid once... hardware store?... I think it was meant for getting rust off tools.... I was thinking of making something like a wall paper tray and soaking the bottoms of the doors in the stuff after I re-grind it all again. :shrug:

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
:happy175: at first I thought you were kidding ...lol Naval (I wasn't thinking big rusty ships)

That's the idea .. but it has to be liquid enough to seep into the folded steel at the bottom of the doors and get inside.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online