Part number/help with renny fogs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AbsoluteRenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can someone PM me the part for a 2005 Liberty Renegade fog. I had a tree smash the front end in a "logging" accident and need the two fogs. Can anyone point me in the right direction of a cheap place to find some. Anyone selling any here? Thanks!

kj kyle

Reaction score
why not get a set of hella 500s? they are on amazon for $40 and will perform just as well if not better. Id imagine being a dealer part the factory fogs are going to be expensive, and i beleive they are made by hella anyway

AbsoluteRenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have some 500's already, and yup the stock are made by hella, I have the factory cutouts and brackets already, but my friendly repair shop "saved me money" on my deductible and didn't fix them, so I want strictly factory, there's no easy way to do the 500's with that.. I've been dismantling my jeep past few months, franky is off, front hitch, etc, time for a new beast, so I want OEM for the trade in.