Ordered '05 Renegade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Flaren

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the trail of the elusive Jeepicus Libertii - Day 7 (LOL)

I spoke to a very nice woman at Chrysler this morning, and I only had to hold for like 5 minutes. Woohoo! She put together a case # for me and told me that my order had been received by their systems on 2/25 and had passed the error checking phase on 2/28. She also said that it had moved to production status and was in the parts allocation phase and had been assigned a partial VIN, which she said was a good sign. She told me to call back next week for another update.

"Stay tuned for next week's episode of Daimler Chrysler's Wild Ohio: Hunt for the Jeep Liberty!" munky2.gif

rollinglaugh.gif

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
ooh, a nature show...
we all saw jjo's experience, now flaren's....
i feel like i can hunt one of these down, no problem....LoL...

having many sleepless nights?....

the 2 days i had to wait for delivery..i couldnt sleep myself....dunno how y'all can do it for 30 days.....

coffee.gif

Flaren

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is awful. It's only been a week......one long, tedious week. I think this wait is gonna kill me in the end. The lady said to call again in a week or so, but ummmm......I'm thinking there'll be another episode of "Wild Ohio" by Monday....lol.

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
i'll be in the same boat when i get another vehicle...
surely the one i specifically want, the dealer wont have...and the anticipation would be killing me...
i get the same way when i order things...

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
heh, keep urself busy, and the next thing u know...the day's arrived....
at least ur going to be called...
i hate it when i'm waiting for a package, and the ups or fed ex guy comes, and either i dont hear the doorbell, or our doorbell doesnt work, and the next thing i know i see them note slips.....
grr...gotta go call and pick it up myself....
happened with my golf clubs....was eagerly waiting, checking the tracking number etc, then when i went and looked, it was delivered..ruined my whole day, was planning on going to the driving range as i signed for the package.....wasted a day off..... ](*,)

Flaren

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Knowing me, I'll arrive at the dealership as the truck my libby is on is pulling into the lot. They won't even have to call me....lol.

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
Flaren said:
Knowing me, I'll arrive at the dealership as the truck my libby is on is pulling into the lot. They won't even have to call me....lol.

i wouldnt be suprised if u said u started camping out on the dealers lot....LoL

nice avatar btw...

jjo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not going to lie, the wait was tough, incredibly tough. But looking back now, it's hard to believe it was only 30 days.

I guess what got me through it was knowing all the poor Joes who ordered CRDs way before me had to wait 3 months or more for their orders.

30 days isn't so bad in comparison.

jeepmed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AS I had posted before, I'm so glad they found mine after a few days. I had it ordered, and a couple days later they found one in Orlando very close to the one I ordered. My wait would have been over 6 weeks due to the Holidays. Flaren its worth the wait.

Flaren

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the trail of the elusive Jeepicus Libertii - Day 12

No further progress to report, unfortunately. frown.gif The person I talked to today told me pretty much the exact same thing as I was told on Thursday. Just gotta try to be patient, I guess. This is getting tougher by the day!

"Stay tuned for the next episode of Daimler Chrysler's Wild Ohio: Hunt for the Jeep Liberty!" munky2.gif

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Flaren said:
On the trail of the elusive Jeepicus Libertii "Stay tuned for the next episode of Daimler Chrysler's Wild Ohio: Hunt for the Jeep Liberty!" munky2.gif

Great movie! I never cried so much! =D>

Flaren

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you, thank you! I couldn't have done it without my incredible crew and staff! (lol)

Flaren

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, no nature show today, sorry. Called Chrysler this morning, and still no more progress has been made since last week. Actually, nothing has happened since 2/28. I'm kinda sad. It seems like it is gonna take the whole 8 weeks for my KJ to get here. Figures. I'm now 90% certain my current car is finally dead. It's not just the battery. Talk about timing, huh? sad2.gif

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
it's gonna come sooner or later...
sorry to hear bout ur other vehicle...tho....
play KoC with us...it's a pretty good time waster, instead of thinking about ur kj, u can think about how much click you can do by the end of the day, or what ur going to do with all that gold that hasnt been stolen from u yet...LOL

Se7enLC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered almost the same liberty - a 2005 renegade in manual

Ordered it around the 12th of December, it didn't arrive until the middle of February. So you might have awhile to wait if it's anything like my experience. But it's well worth it, the libby is very happy with the stick shift.

2003KJ

Reaction score
Se7enLC said:
I ordered almost the same liberty - a 2005 renegade in manual

Ordered it around the 12th of December, it didn't arrive until the middle of February. So you might have awhile to wait if it's anything like my experience. But it's well worth it, the libby is very happy with the stick shift.

wow, somebody who has the 6 speed. I think the idea of a 6 in a Jeep is very cool. How does it do? Smooth shifting and all? You must get awesome gas milage on the highway, just crusin in 6th the whole time, with low rpm's. I wish they atleast put a 5 speed auto in all of them, rather than a 4 speed. That would help alot.

Flaren

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This week on "Daimler Chrysler's Wild Ohio: Hunt for the Jeep Liberty",

Day 18 - The expedition discovers the Jeepicus Libertii has progressed forward to the build stage, slated for an April 2 build date. This has created quite some excitement in the camp, celebrated by a traditional tribal dance by the local natives and tribal chiefs.

eek2dance.gif nana.gif eek2dance.gif nana.gif eek2dance.gif nana.gif eek2dance.gif emoticondancer.gif emoticondancer.gif emoticondancer.gif emoticondancer.gif emoticondancer.gif eek2dance.gif nana.gif eek2dance.gif nana.gif eek2dance.gif nana.gif eek2dance.gif

Members online