Orange County, New York

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rallycom

Reaction score
Hi All

Free - Anyone want a rear tow hook - Free

Name is Rich, live in Orange County New York. I'm very active in the sport of Rally Racing as a volunteer, (to old to poor to fat & way to beat up to race anymore). Volunteers are needed for the New York Winter Rally 2011, January 15th - 16th, in Sullivan County, NY (near tri-States NY, NJ, & PA), you can visit www.RallyNewYork.net/nywr2011.html for more info or PM me if you are interested.
You must be registered for see images
My other great passion in life is Ham Radio (if anyone needs help with Ham/CB radio and/or antenna installs....let me know), safety & emergency communications, public service events, as well as riding along in my Jeep talking with other Hams in all corners of the globe (and sometimes the ISS in outer space). I have a HF mobile station as well as 2 VHF/UHF stations and APRS tracker, installed in my 2006 Jeep Liberty Sport (Black).

I haven't done much to it yet tow hooks front & rear, trailer hitch, 4 - 20 w corner strobes, wigwag headlight flasher, 4 - 100w strobes (headlights & reverse lights), 3 - 100w driving lights, 100w Hella bulbs in the headlights, upgraded the OEM driving lights, LED turn signals inside & outside of each mirror, more strobes & flashers on the mirrors, LED interior lights, LED tail/stop & reverse & front marker, almost forgot 2 - 55w reverse lights mounted on the spare tire. HF antenna (ball mount) passengers rear quarter, large motorized HF antenna mounted to the spare tire, 2 - roof mounted VHF/UHF antennas. Update; 2.5" (shocks, springs, & struts) lift, full set of skids, air intake, EVIC, interior lights, more LED change overs, a couple more antenna mounts, roof light bar, front seat leg room mod.Thanks

Rich, N2ZKX
2006 Black Liberty Sport (work in progress)
1996 Black GC (260,000 + miles and still running strong)

Last edited:

wolverine1020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Rich,

I'm up in Goshen all the time, was just there last weekend,
I lived in Middletown for a few years back in the early 90's.

Any chance you know a nice legal spot to get your KJ dirty?

Also next time I'm up there and if you still have it, I'm interested in that hook.

Dean

rallycom

Reaction score
Sorry I took so long

Hey Rich,

I'm up in Goshen all the time, was just there last weekend,
I lived in Middletown for a few years back in the early 90's.

Any chance you know a nice legal spot to get your KJ dirty?

Also next time I'm up there and if you still have it, I'm interested in that hook.

Dean

Sorry I haven't checked here in awhile........I've got places to play in Sullivan County nothing around Orange.
The rear tow hook is just sitting around collecting dust......I'll PM you with my cell number, give a call when you're in the area.

Here are some photos of my KJ
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3894498/2006-jeep-liberty-sport-sport-utility-4d

Thanks for the reply & Happy Holidays

Rich, N2ZKX.......aka rallycom

Latest posts

Members online