Just got here....looks great!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rallycom

Reaction score
Hi All

Name is Rich, live in Orange County New York. I'm very active in the sport of Rally Racing as a volunteer, (to old to poor to fat & way to beat up to race anymore). Volunteers are needed for The Black River Stages 2010, September 18 - 19, in upstate NY (near Watertown), you can google it or PM me if you are interested.

My other great passion in life is Ham Radio, safety & emergency communications, public service events, as well as riding along in my Jeep talking with other Hams in all corners of the globe (and sometimes the ISS in outer space). I have a HF mobile station as well as 2 VHF/UHF stations and APRS tracker, installed in my 2006 Jeep Liberty Sport (Black).

I haven't done much to it yet tow hooks front & rear, trailer hitch, 4 - 20 w corner strobes, wigwag headlight flasher, 4 - 100w strobes (headlights & reverse lights), 3 - 100w driving lights, 100w Hella bulbs in the headlights, upgraded the OEM driving lights, LED turn signals inside & outside of each mirror, more strobes & flashers on the mirrors, LED interior lights, LED tail/stop & reverse & front marker, almost forgot 2 - 55w reverse lights mounted on the spare tire. HF antenna (ball mount) passengers rear quarter, large motorized HF antenna mounted to the spare tire, 2 - roof mounted VHF/UHF antennas on the roof.

Writing this it sounds awefull but it really doesn't look bad and will still withstand a good high speed romp down forest Rally roads.

I'll dig out some photos to post soon!

Thanks for having me.

later all

Rich, N2ZKX
2006 Liberty Sport (work in progress)
1996 GC (262,000 miles and still going strong)

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to another NY'r.

Sometimes I go down to the Newburgh area for a run so keep an eye on the Northeast Section of the forum.

Dave