OOHHH NOOO not again!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LibertyTom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, that's what my wife says! Seem every time I get a new vehicle, I search the web for a forum to join and learn, share, lurk etc. Well, back in March I bought my wife a new 2008 Jeep Patriot (MK) and then I found JeepPatriot.com, so I spent hours online checking things out and of course I just had to go out to the garage right away (i.e. middle of the night!! ) and check it out for myself. Well, earlier tonight I found this site and I'm soooo excited to join in!! I bought myself a used 2004 Jeep Liberty 4x4 and waiting to pick it up later this week, I can't wait to get it! UPS or FedEx or my buddies at the post office have been dropping by every other day with a package here and there, just little goodies! seat covers, clear corners markers, aux lights, etc. Anyways, I look forward to meeting you Guys and Gals and learning all about the KJ's. Thanks Take Care T

Latest posts

Members online