online OEM parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

belvedere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where is a good place to order OEM parts online? I believe in buying local when possible, but I've had enough of the d**k behind the parts counter at my local dealer. It's too bad, because the sales and service people there are great.

belvedere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, guys. Are these places you've ordered from? There are many online sources, and I was hoping to get a personal recommendation of someplace that provides good service.

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Yes,if I post a place I have dealt with them. You might check out Rockauto also.

belvedere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you, ridenby. I work part-time at NAPA, so I've got aftermarket parts covered, but need a good source for OEM. Thanks again!

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Another option for you: check your local dealer to see if they will price-match any of the OEM parts suppliers online. I do this with my local dealer all the time. Just bring in a print out of the page with the part number and selling price. Then you save shipping charges as well.

belvedere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Jayme, but the parts man at the local dealer is who I'm trying to avoid. :)

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Another option for you: check your local dealer to see if they will price-match any of the OEM parts suppliers online. I do this with my local dealer all the time. Just bring in a print out of the page with the part number and selling price. Then you save shipping charges as well.

X2.

I then present our discount card and receive an additional 10% savings!

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks, Jayme, but the parts man at the local dealer is who I'm trying to avoid. :)

Do you have any other somewhat-local dealers other than just the one?

We have 3 within 25 miles of here. One I would never go to due to poor experiences in the past - that one is the closest. But it's still worth it to me to visit the others. They've been good to us (so far).

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have used both in the past, also there is Avondale Wholesale, but their prices tend to be higher.

belvedere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I'm out here in the sticks in SD, and there's only one dealer. I will check out some of the suggestions. Thanks, everyone!