ome lift? jeep as it sits. various parts as well

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

evoljeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
She's not clean but hey I got a jeep I could go off in the woods with for a reason living in the upper peninsula. Anyway here is what it looks like now.
You must be registered for see images

I'd like a 2 inch lift (a good one) looked up ome and only saw 1.5" can I still put 35s on that? Also my wheels are 8.5" wide by 16"tall. If anyone can direct me to a 2010 liberty sport good 2" lift and where to buy it would be much appreciated.

I also want to tint the tail lights. What have some of you used. I still want them functional lol..

Lastly I was looking into intakes, exhausts etc. They all seem to be simple money pits. For a little more power is there a recommended chip? Thanks guys!

Oh ya! Mine didn't come with fogs. Those of you that have them in the original headlight assembly are they worth it? Not sure what I'd have to do to get mine to work bit I know its wiring beyond my knowledge. I was thinking just an LED light bar on a simple switch.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
She's not clean but hey I got a jeep I could go off in the woods with for a reason living in the upper peninsula. Anyway here is what it looks like now.

I'd like a 2 inch lift (a good one) looked up ome and only saw 1.5" can I still put 35s on that? Also my wheels are 8.5" wide by 16"tall. If anyone can direct me to a 2010 liberty sport good 2" lift and where to buy it would be much appreciated.

I also want to tint the tail lights. What have some of you used. I still want them functional lol..

Lastly I was looking into intakes, exhausts etc. They all seem to be simple money pits. For a little more power is there a recommended chip? Thanks guys!

Oh ya! Mine didn't come with fogs. Those of you that have them in the original headlight assembly are they worth it? Not sure what I'd have to do to get mine to work bit I know its wiring beyond my knowledge. I was thinking just an LED light bar on a simple switch.

Read my man read
If you do that you will see that OME gives you more like 2.5 inches of lift. Then you can do a clevis and top plate for even more. But reading here and on LOSTJEEPs will fill you in.
1.5 is advertised for insurance reasons in Aus.
Also 35 :happy175: not going to happen with 3-4-5 or 6 inches of lift
SFA then 35s
check jeepinbyal for various lifts

evoljeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya my apology. I really do need to read more. Innate being "that guy" looking for an easy answer. I just got frustrated sifting through the mountain of good and bad info. I am all new to this so I really am still just learning my way around a jeep in general. Before the jeep was a 408awhp 06 wrx... 1999 220 NA whp civic si. A 2003 G35 coupe and a Honda respsol lol... Took me forever to find my damn oil filter first time I changed my oil in the jeep lol....

Latest posts

Members online