OME KK kit (York PA)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score

New Old Man Emu assembled struts for the front and springs for the rear. Used less than 50 miles. For 2008-2012 Jeep Liberty (KK). New & assembled cost $1250.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
For 500 almost cheap for a KJ
Everything but rear springs swap over

wonder what springs he has

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
$500 is a steal for a nearly complete quality lift. The buyer will still need Teraflex bump stops for the front and hockey pucks for the rear, plus longer rear shocks.

DadOSix

Full Access Member
Reaction score

New Old Man Emu assembled struts for the front and springs for the rear. Used less than 50 miles. For 2008-2012 Jeep Liberty (KK). New & assembled cost $1250.
Lauren -

Is that your kit for sale or just something you came across?

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I found it on Craigslist. I periodically check for Jeep Liberty parts to see what's out there and sometimes come across a gem like this. I figured someone could snag it who wanted a good KK lift. Someday I am hoping to find an ATH bumper for sale on Craigslist! If I do I won't be posting that link, LOL. ;)

DadOSix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found it on Craigslist. I periodically check for Jeep Liberty parts to see what's out there and sometimes come across a gem like this. I figured someone could snag it who wanted a good KK lift. Someday I am hoping to find an ATH bumper for sale on Craigslist! If I do I won't be posting that link, LOL. ;)
cool!

I had no intention of ever doing this to one of mine because they both are crusty rockers, but that price made it awful attractive. Now I see it is KK and not KJ, so I dodged the bullet! It would be fun to see how different it handles with good stuff on it. My 06, I only paid 350 for it. The previous owner was just sick of throwing money at it. Being handy does pay off !

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ha ha, maybe you dodged a bullet, but Tom said above...

For 500 almost cheap for a KJ
Everything but rear springs swap over
wonder what springs he has

You'd only need rear KJ springs and shocks, and could resell the KK springs. :p

You would want to find out what part numbers he's got, because OME makes light duty, medium duty, and heavy duty versions.

DadOSix

Full Access Member
Reaction score

You would want to find out what part numbers he's got, because OME makes light duty, medium duty, and heavy duty versions.
nice! I will have to look into it a bit further. Thanks !

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score

rear shocks are the same
just springs