OK, be honest...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fujitsubo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
personally i like the 02-04 look that's why i have one. The 05-07 looks nice too with chrome accents. It grows on you. Now the new 08 look like a mini version of the commander which again should grow on you. All in all, it's the appearance and not so much with the equipment overall.

xturboexpress

Reaction score
I agree with everyone that says its too tall and too narrow for being so short length wise. It looks very top-heavy (hence the rollover scares!) I'm not a particular fan of the greenhouse-huge amount of glass, either.

That being said, does anyone have pictures of a KJ with 1.25" spacers, and no roof rack? I'm thinking of doing this on our pre-lowered 02 to beef the stance up without lifting it. pretty please! =)

djui5

Reaction score
I think it looks alright. The front end could be a little wider (grill and such) but whatever. I really think it looks like a "city" SUV. Funny how well they perform off road. That's what I love the most about it.

Members online

No members online now.