offroad park

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

liberty84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't know and there's an offroad park 15 minutes from my house, they have national mud races and all kinds of stuff, u can camp out there, they have trails man how did I missed it.

I don't know if I can post the website so I won't ( don't wanna get in trouble) but its a nice place I might go check it out when I get a day off from work :( Is just 10 bucks to get in.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I didn't know and there's an offroad park 15 minutes from my house, they have national mud races and all kinds of stuff, u can camp out there, they have trails man how did I missed it.

I don't know if I can post the website so I won't ( don't wanna get in trouble) but its a nice place I might go check it out when I get a day off from work :( Is just 10 bucks to get in.

Sounds like fun....do they have terrain that a 4x2 can do??? And, as you know, we will want pics...:D

liberty84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol I know I email them to see if they have diferent dificutly trails but I'm not gonna go ******* it till later on, for now I just want to get it dirty lol :D ohh and u will get pics

Latest posts

Members online