NXTv2.0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems to be some amazing stuff indeed. Went on and off with little effort. :)

You must be registered for see images attach

It rained at night which made it hard to get pics of the beading. My tri-pod isnt tall enough to get the hood either..

Ive never seen beading that small and tight on my Jeep.. :D

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Impressive. Did you apply it with an orbital or by hand? Details Blake. :)

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems to be some amazing stuff indeed. Went on and off with little effort. :)
Nice beading.

NXT liquid has always went on and off with little effort. The test will be how much longer it lasts compared to the old stuff, which doesn't last all that long.

Keep us posted....

Last edited:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Wall-Mart here has that kit. I was looking at it, but I looked for the NXT-2 seperately and they didn't have it. Just in the kit.

Blake, I like the looks of the beading. I also want to know how long it lasts.

Dave

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I clayed the entire front clip. Not a bug mark to be found on the front end and the hood is smooth as glass.

Didnt use any paint cleaner or polish. I plan on polishing all the swirls out this spring so I didnt see any use.

Applied via PC with a Megs W9006 pad. Wax was allowed to haze for around 45min then taken off with the PC and a Megs W7006 cutting pad w/ bonnet.

That good enough desertkj? :)

Dave, megs said this product wouldnt be out till January 08 but I found it in this kit around 3 weeks ago(or whenever it was). I found it before some people at Megs knew it was out, so I was one of the first. I was amazed to see it in that kit to say the least since the product wasnt even out yet. You should start seeing it sold separate before to long but it would be crazy not to buy this gift set. Its a $50 value for $25. The NXT and the Ultimate Quik Detailer are $25 alone.

Last edited:

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Much better. Thanks Blake. I'm starting to understand the whole process thanks to Autopia now, so I like to hear the details. I've realized detailing is an odd sort of stress relief for me, so I've been working a lot on it. Getting everything ready tonight for a good Christmas Eve detail of the Jeep before we start all the festivities. :)

ups4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WooHoo! Santa is Cool!

Well, I woke up this morning and Santa had been here, as I suspected she would. Lo and behold there was the Meguiar's 7-Piece Ultimate Car Care Kit sitting under the tree....with NXTv2.0.

Guess I'll be trying it out this weekend.

That Santa is one smart girl :D .

Paul
________
Honda ANF125

Last edited:

Members online