Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Forest Fab

Reaction score
Hi guys.

I'm Fabien, Originally from France but I've been living in South Africa for a while now.

I just bought myself a 2002 2.5CRD manual that I'm busy stripping at the moment (new flywheel needed and I'll do the timing as well as other things).

I'll post pics when she runs (might take a little while :) )

Cheers for now.

edit: I should have added that I had a Defender 90 300 TDi and a 97 Pajero LWB 3.5V6 in the past, so it's my first Jeep!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Fabien and enjoy your Jeep and the forum.

Since you are in Africa, pics of jeep and lions are mandatory.....LOL

Dave

Forest Fab

Reaction score
Haha, when I'll take her where there are lions too, I'll try my best, but to have both the Jeep AND the lion in the shot, someone's going to have to be outside the car :gr_grin:
Let me know if you're keen ;)

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha, when I'll take her where there are lions too, I'll try my best, but to have both the Jeep AND the lion in the shot, someone's going to have to be outside the car :gr_grin:
Let me know if you're keen ;)

No, don't get near or play with the lions.

Dave

BorincanoKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right don't play with the lions we want you to be save . Pleas don't try to hunt down so you don't get in trouble, like the issue with the dentist. Welcome! Forest Fab.

nocTurNalX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds exciting places for to visit using your Jeep! Looking forward with the pics.