Newbie posting first pics of my '03 Limited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BNJ-KJ

Reaction score
I'm new here and this is my first jeep(I'm a camaro man through and through, but we needed a family car) and I really like it. It's got 40k miles on it. I bought this Jeep wrecked slightly in front. These first pics are after the initial pulling and persuading before I got the fender in for final fit. Got all my parts off ebay. Just got a grille also today :) I've now got the parts painted and put on, but I haven't had time to wet sand and buff them yet and I still need to fix the door with some bondo. I just had tint put on all around so I figured it was a good time to get some pics on here. So enjoy

You must be registered for see images attach

Here's a couple of me goofing off around the house

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like you did a great job with the body work. Real nice.

Looks like skids and hooks are next......:D

Dave

BNJ-KJ

Reaction score
Looks like you did a great job with the body work. Real nice.

Dave

As you can tell I didn't post any pics of the driver side. You wouldn't be able to tell in the pics but in person it's not perfectly smooth and clear because it hasn't been wetsanded and buffed yet.

Great job! Could you post some close up pictures of the fog lights? How did you mount them? What lights did you use?

They are just some cheapos off ebay. Don't laugh but I like them because it has the halos with 5 different colors. They are a little small in the hole but you don't really notice unless comparing to another liberty. I was surprised at how much light they put out. They really made a difference in my night driving. I actually just mounted them to the bumper right above the light with 2 screws. It holds them pretty stiff too. I'll get some pics of them tomorrow and a video of the leds doing there thing.

Last edited:

o8k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ditto on the nice job!

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hehe, you never did show a good shot of the drivers side after.

How do you fix that bumper and fender when its tore up like that? Do you just cover it all up with body panels or actually bend it all back out? I would be worried that if it got in a serious hit in that corner it wouldnt take it as good the second time around.

edit: Is that an 03?

BNJ-KJ

Reaction score
Hehe, you never did show a good shot of the drivers side after.

How do you fix that bumper and fender when its tore up like that? Do you just cover it all up with body panels or actually bend it all back out? I would be worried that if it got in a serious hit in that corner it wouldnt take it as good the second time around.

edit: Is that an 03?

I didn't show a good shot yet because I haven't fixed where the door is messed up and I have yet to wet sand and buff the parts that were painted. I've only got 1 pic of the driver side and it's not very close so you can't tell anything.

Everything lined up really well though. We couldn't get it bent back out to factory, but we did some extra welding and bracing so it should be just as strong as it was before. Yes, it's an '03

BNJ-KJ

Reaction score
Great job! Could you post some close up pictures of the fog lights? How did you mount them? What lights did you use?

Here's the video of the foglights.

rchung813

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice work on your car. If you put on techno music with your fog lights on, you'll have a rave. Time to whip out the glow sticks :D

Latest posts

Members online