newbe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeffixertk

Reaction score
greetings to all jeepers
MY brother got me started with his Cherokee chief overhaul and now im hooked, got an 02 kj with near new paint and firestones, interior is also near new and runs great. will begin to post pics soon and looking forward to some great diaglog with kj lovers.
jeff:Bye:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Jeff. Smart brother you got there.

Enjoy the forum.

Dave

jeffixertk

Reaction score
feeling the love pretty quick. bro's chief was such an adventure, we traveled to Nevada to buy it. I cant believe how quick the jeep thing got me! thanks for the greetings and will join this trip on regular basis. this place we are in just feels right, I am excited about the world according to jeep and look forward to all of your various experiences.
jeff

RenKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
greetings to all jeepers
MY brother got me started with his Cherokee chief overhaul and now im hooked, got an 02 kj with near new paint and firestones, interior is also near new and runs great. will begin to post pics soon and looking forward to some great diaglog with kj lovers.
jeff:Bye:
Welcome, its nice driving something a bit different

Latest posts

Members online