new radiator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Budviper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man I can rem it taking 35 min to change out a radiator in dodges and chevys!!! And thats drinking beer time too! Today i found that my radiator had 4 hair line cracks in it :( so after finding one at autozone for $173 i started to tackle this (not so easy f 'in,) task!!!! I had never dreamed that would be such a hassle to change!!!
Im an ol shade tree mec. so i did it but dam i never imagined that would be so knuckle bustin LOL. I know now though how its done. I was going to do a pic tutoral but my phone died. Sry

Attachments

• new.JPG
    new.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 30
  • (.jpg
    (.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 31
  • top.JPG
    top.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 25
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 28
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    94.5 KB · Views: 32

kjweston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
x2 there was a write up a long while back that tjkj said to remove battery tray.. I just had to change mine in the parking lot of my school. still kind of a pain for me to get it out for some reason.

Budviper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was going to see if there was a write up about this but by the time I started to tear into it I didn't want to set on a pc and read
Kinda like putting a desk together and not reading instructions Lol:)
Thanks tjkj :) yes I believe that would have made it easier