New KK owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

silverfox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi to everyone here. Just purchased 2 days ago, and love it, love it, love it!!!!!! I traded in a 2005 Honda Element for it. Haven't even taken any pictures yet, but I will.
By the way, I'm a 60 year "young" female, and hope there are some other women on here! I just open my skyslider sunroof, put on my Jimmy Buffet and Carlos Santana CD's, and off I go!!!!!!!! Having a blast!!!!!!!
Hope you all are enjoying yours too.....;)

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oooooh, another Parrothead in a Liberty :D Welcome! We have a few ladies that pop onto the board from time to time so you won't feel too lonely.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Silverfox......glad you came over from the darkside and got rid of that box you were driving.

Welcome and enjoy your jeep and the site. This is a good place.

Dave

silverfox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What a nice welcome from all of you! Thanks.....
I love the Beach Boys too. Always reminds me of my summer's along Lake Erie where I grew up....always at the beach getting a tan every summer.
Anyway, yes I'm glad I don't have "the box" anymore, too. Although the "E" did have some good points to it, everyone always thought my car was ugly and quirky.
Looking forward to this board and finding out what a great car I have!!!!! There are some things I want to do to it, so hopefully others on here have done some of those things, and can give me some feedback.
Thanks everyone!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to this board and finding out what a great car I have!!!!! There are some things I want to do to it, so hopefully others on here have done some of those things, and can give me some feedback.
Thanks everyone!

It is not a car. It is a Jeep.

You will soon discover the difference.

We will be looking forward to helping you get "The Jeep Disease"....haha:D

Dave

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online