2008 jeep kk mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fanana

Reaction score
hey all! new(ish) owner of a 2008 jeep kk here. i was wondering if you guys have any recommendations for the best first mods i could do? i’m mostly into exterior appearance mods, not so much performance as this is just my daily driver. i’m also interested in mpg modifications, since it IS a daily driver for me. thanks!

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Does your KK jeep have interior front and rear floor mats lighting ?
MPG wise keeping the jeep lighter by removing extra cargo and weight can help.
Adding a few extra lbs of Air pressure in tires can also help.
Occasionally add a bottle of chevron techron concentrate (wallmart) keeps the engine carbon away, for better performance.

AFT2008KK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey all! new(ish) owner of a 2008 jeep kk here. i was wondering if you guys have any recommendations for the best first mods i could do? i’m mostly into exterior appearance mods, not so much performance as this is just my daily driver. i’m also interested in mpg modifications, since it IS a daily driver for me. thanks!
If you haven’t done it yet. Upgrade the headlights to LED. It makes a world of difference.

archiacpenguin

Reaction score
Ross forged pistons and s.c.a.t. rods for a 4.7 v8 knolton stage 2 ported heads, jba headers, magnaflow exhaust jet chip flash or better option b&g tune, Cai and that's just performance but it's gonna take $$$

Latest posts

Members online