New KK owner - question about console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

benny429

Reaction score
wavey.gif

I just bought an '08 Liberty Sport. I traded my '01 Cherokee Sport. We also had a '98 Cherokee Sport. I like the "boxy" ones.:)

I really like it and I like the center console, but it's huge. I've been looking for some kind of "organizer" that will fit in it. Does anyone here know what I mean?

Thanks

ups4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey benny and congrats on the new Jeep.

I know what you mean about the storage box in the console. It's really deep and to me, somewhat useless that way. Doesn't yours have the tray that fits in the top? Even that is pretty useless because it's so shallow.

I have just enough room in the tray for a pen, my coin holder, and my work ID. I just keep napkins in the bottomless pit storage area...in case I spill a little coffee on the way to work :eek:.

I haven't seen anything yet that would fit in there that would help with organization of that thing. If you come across anything that works, let us know. Maybe somebody could "engineer" something that would work.

Paul

benny429

Reaction score
I have the tray and I have a few things in it. But the space below is huge. I guess if I don't find anything I could always keep a change of clothes in it.

Oh well, it's kind of dumb to complain about too much storage.

Latest posts

Members online