New KJ Owner- Getting a lift this week

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KJManiacz

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been browsing this forum for the past few months while waiting for a good KJ to buy. I found an 07 that's got 123k miles and was well taken care of by 1 owner. It was also in California most its life until the owners moved here to Utah where I am so it's pretty dang clean.

I am planning to get it lifted this week by a good 4x4 shop in my area. The plan is to use OME Springs with Bilstein Shocks. I'm also going to do it right by getting some JBA Control arms put on it during the lift installation. My concern right now is making sure the shop uses the correct parts for the lift. I am going with the 927 springs in the front with 948's in the rear. The issue that concerns me is providing the correct shock part numbers for this lift. I have browsed so many threads on here and keep finding different Bilstein part numbers. Can someone please provide me with the correct part numbers on Bilstein shocks (front and rear) for this lift?

After the lift I'm getting cragar soft 8's (16x7's) with 245-70-16 toyo at3 tires. I can't wait to take this thing on some adventures. Only mod I've done so far was upgrade the entire sound system with wireless apple carplay along with all new roof rack system. I will attach some pictures. Thank you anyone for the help. :)

You must be registered for see images attach

KJManiacz

Reaction score
Sorry, I just noticed this went to the KK section. Can someone move it if possible? Thank you!

KJManiacz

Reaction score
Can someone confirm these are the shocks to use with the ome 927 and 948 combo? Thank you

Front: Bilstein 24-139168
Rear: Bilstein 24-185660