New here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TexasKJ07

Reaction score
Just found this place and really liked what I saw. My wife and I are the proud new owners of a 2007 KJ Sport 2x4 Inferno Red. We really love it. I did have to get rid of my K5 blazer but I do realize it is a Jeep thing...Jason

Gringo Loco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jason, welcome to the club. We'll let you in on the secret handshake later. I am just down the road from you, I am in Laredo. If you need anything give me a hollar.

And just so you should change your signature to 4x2 before some wisenhiemer asks if you drive a piece of lumber:D .

TexasKJ07

Reaction score
Jason, welcome to the club. We'll let you in on the secret handshake later. I am just down the road from you, I am in Laredo. If you need anything give me a hollar.

And just so you should change your signature to 4x2 before some wisenhiemer asks if you drive a piece of lumber:D .

I got it changed but you know how us Chevy guys are give me a chance to get used to the Jeep thing...Jason

rdonn

Reaction score
Welcome, Texas.

SA is a great area for jeepin'.

JIMMY JEEP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome from England you wont go far wrong on here,helpful knowledable people ,present company accepted of course,but i'm learning.

TexasKJ07

Reaction score
Thanks for all the replys. I have been busy just reading what has been posted in the past it is a lot to read. I am sure I will have questions Hope everyone has a great Turkey Day...Jason

TexasKJ07

Reaction score
(welcome) pics2.gif pics2.gif pics2.gif pics2.gif And !GO COWBOYS GO!

Greetz from Barcelona / Spain from JEEP and Football addict Tony.

You know I have taken so many pics of my K5 blazer over the years and have yet to take pics of the KJ. I guess I will have to break out the digi cam and snap a few...Jason