new here...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moparman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Dr. Z! Although the commercials are annoying, I like discounts.

Dk. Khaki Pearl, debadged except for "trail Rated" badge.

You must be registered for see images

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice shot, welcome to the site.
Khaki is probably the most compatible with the unpainted fender & bumpers.
Angle mirror is a bit large, doesn't it bother you?

jfortier777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll second both of the above points, Dk Khaki is the best match to the fender flares, (Looks better than painted that way I think; people always ask if I had to put them on to clear the tires, LOL)
Also, those extra mirrors look hideous. Is that something you have already made your peace with for extra visibility or what?

Edit:

Also, tinted windows looks fantastic on Dk khaki. Go tint!

moparman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Extra mirror singular, it is on the driver's side only. I like extra visibility for city driving but I agree the convex spot is tacky and may be overkill. I have been dealing with much smaller mirrors for forever and I really like these larger mirrors so it will probably come off.

I did intend on matching the fender flares the best I could, but I would have settled for any dark color. I am glad I got what I got. :)

I have never been a SUV guy but Jeeps are different. I have liked the Liberty since I first saw the show vehicle, that must have been '00 or '01.

jfortier777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
moparman said:
I have never been a SUV guy but Jeeps are different. I have liked the Liberty since I first saw the show vehicle, that must have been '00 or '01.

Same here, it was love at first sight. Took me forever to finally get mine (late 05') , but hey I was only 15 when they came out.

Also since I haven't said this before; consider it a pre-emptive defense. I have never had a vehicle given to me and have always paid my own insurance and car payments.

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice color, and welcome! (Cheers) I kind of like the Dr. Z commercials. Cleaver marketing... funny and all, IMO.

DougBenn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice ride. Nice color selection....... I like my Dk Khaki too, however I have the painted to match flares. Not by choice, just the only Dk Khaki Available at the time in a limited so I took it.

Looks good with mud too!

100_3849.JPG

jfortier777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like Dr.Z too. If I had a dollar... I would give it to him.

I agree about the mud too.
There aren't many colors that look as good in mud.

You must be registered for see images attach