New here, Pictures of my 2004 Sport 4x4 Lifted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lilblkblt04

Reaction score
This is my 2004 Jeep Liberty Sport 4x4 with a Rusty's 2.5in Lift, American Racing Chamber Rims and Goodyear Wrangler tires.

What's up next for the Liberty:
Tint the front two windows to match rear
Smoke tail lights and turn signals to give it a complete black/gray/silver look
Sound System (really soon)

On to the pictures...just finished the light bar up this weekend, so I decided to take some pictures. Hasn't been detailed in a couple months, just washed and dressed the trim up. I'm working about 20-25 hours a week plus school so the cars are on the back burner right now.

You must be registered for see images

I think the car would look a lot better if the tail lights and 3rd brake light were smoked, just to match the rest of the car's color scheme.

If I tinted the front two windows (driver and passenger) to match the rest of the car, I think it would look more complete as well.

Thanks for looking and feel free to comment/criticize.

Ryan

05Sport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No criticisms here. Absolutely love it. I need to get mine lifted. I love the all black rims, and no white lettering.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice to see a MOL user over here! :)

I agree that tinting the front windows to match the rear completes it. I also have a 6" strip across the windshield, looks like its giving the mean eye. :)

Does the rear wiper hit the megs sticker? Ive got one but never put it on, thought it was too big(got it from ADS). It may look good there.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks awesome! I'm also jealous that you are in San Diego.

lilblkblt04

Reaction score
No criticisms here. Absolutely love it. I need to get mine lifted. I love the all black rims, and no white lettering.

Thanks, I had the letters out for a while but they just got really dirty after a couple trips out to the desert.

Looks great...I like the black and silver combo!

Have to say I've been pretty happy too.

Nice to see a MOL user over here! :)

I agree that tinting the front windows to match the rear completes it. I also have a 6" strip across the windshield, looks like its giving the mean eye. :)

Does the rear wiper hit the megs sticker? Ive got one but never put it on, thought it was too big(got it from ADS). It may look good there.

Hey whats up?

Yea, I'm hoping to do it really soon.

The wiper, barely hits it, but in SoCal we don't really use wipers...LOL.

I must say that looks great. :)

Thanks

Yea, combination of the road being slanted and a new tire.

That looks awesome! I'm also jealous that you are in San Diego.

I'm jealous that your in AZ!! I have a lot of family there and love it to death.

Thanks guys for the compliments!

Ryan

Treyz02KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice look, I like its stance. Looks comfortable for road driving, but not afraid to head down a narrow trail.

What is the antenna topper on the CB antenna.

also, it does look like its setting lower on the driver side than passenger side in the rear shot, could be the way it was sitting.

LibertyTom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ryan, Looks great!! Only one thing I would do, get a set of clear front turn signals, I think that would complete the look up front. T

lilblkblt04

Reaction score
Thanks guys for the compliments again.

Do you think clear turn signals or smoked? I think smoke would fit the rest of the car but clear would go with the headlights and 500's up front. Tough decision.

Ryan

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the compliments again.

Do you think clear turn signals or smoked? I think smoke would fit the rest of the car but clear would go with the headlights and 500's up front. Tough decision.

Ryan

Smoked would be cheaper and a project you could do yourself, but clear would look sick imo.

LibertyTom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
smoked would blend in with the bumper I suppose and that would look cool too. I bought my clear ones on fleabay for 24 bucks shipped, not a big invesment and they came with the amber bulbs, which you'll need. I think either or will really complete the front, you've got the look I wanted for my silver KJ, I wanted to go with black rims, dark window tint, keep it all black and silver. I've got the limited, so clear blinkers blend well with the sliver bumper cover. T

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
your liberty is the same colors as mine so i spent a little time on photoshop i think the tint and smoking would look sweet
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Treyz02KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do smoked turn signals, clears have been done to death and look cheap

I almost took offense to that, but then I remembered. "Its my Jeep and damn I think its sexy."

Good Looking Jeep though man, It don't matter what you put on it as long as you love it.