Need some JBA A-Arms!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cohippy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man I was too late! At work all day and didn't get back until 6ish... I'd have been all over em. Thanks man I appreciate the thought though.

-Aaron

cohippy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so now the lift is on, tires and rims'll be by the end of the week, I NEED A-ARMS!! HELP!
I really don't want to buy them brand new...

cohippy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they were able to align your wheels proper? I'm currently sitting at:

Front Left - 23.50"
Front Right - 23.50"

Rear Left - 22.50"
Rear Right - 22.50"

and originally was:

Front Left - 18.50"
Front Right - 18.50"

Rear Left - 19.00"
Rear Right - 19.25"

I haven't gotten the tires and rims on yet (still waiting for the last 2 tires to come in, I have the rims and everything just screamin to get mounted!!!). But don't want to take the chance of 1. not being able to get close to stock alignment (prob won't get there even with the A-Arms but closer maybe) and 2. want to be able to replace the ball joint when the stock ones to go out, they're sitting at a pretty extreme angle at the moment and I'm curious to how long they will actually hold... Thoughts?

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
cohippy, your alignment will be fine. Camber doesn't wear tires, just so long as they can get the split proper and you rotate regularly :D

bigBlue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cohippy, your alignment will be fine. Camber doesn't wear tires, just so long as they can get the split proper and you rotate regularly :D

can you explain. As I understand it, if the Camber is off, the tire will be leaning in or leaning out at the top, \[]---[]/, which will wear down one side of the tires tread much faster than the other....am I incorrect or is every alignment shop I use incorrect.

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, it will, but it won't be as drastic as long as you rotate your tires regularly.

Toe is what really kills tires.

Moab

Reaction score
they were able to align your wheels proper? I'm currently sitting at:

Front Left - 23.50"
Front Right - 23.50"

Rear Left - 22.50"
Rear Right - 22.50"

and originally was:

Front Left - 18.50"
Front Right - 18.50"

Rear Left - 19.00"
Rear Right - 19.25"

I haven't gotten the tires and rims on yet (still waiting for the last 2 tires to come in, I have the rims and everything just screamin to get mounted!!!). But don't want to take the chance of 1. not being able to get close to stock alignment (prob won't get there even with the A-Arms but closer maybe) and 2. want to be able to replace the ball joint when the stock ones to go out, they're sitting at a pretty extreme angle at the moment and I'm curious to how long they will actually hold... Thoughts?

Your up 5" in the front? :eek:
Is that center of front hub to bottom of flare?
What kind of lift is it?
Sounds like some CV related grinding may be in order...

If you're sitting that high I would invest in the UCA's for sure.

Last edited: