My Jeep Don't Have the Skids!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TomAllyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay so I've familiarized myself with Rock Lizard and 4xGuard skids. My question is this I've found a full set of Mopar Skids for $159.99 however, the seller says they are for 05-07. I'm not wanting to assume the person knows as much as everyone here so my question is would they work on my 04?

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
04 would be fine. Pretty sure they'd fit with any new holes to be drilled. All KJs skids fit other KJs basically, I think the 02-03s might need a hole or two to run 04-07 skids but all basically the same. That's a good price.

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is a good price. I'd like to find some like that. PO of mine must have removed all but the Tcase skids (some other bolts were still there). Really don't need anything to heavy for what I do but would like a full set.

KodiakKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was researching the mopar skid plate compatibility a few months ago. The length of the transmission skid plate is a couple of inches longer for the 05-12 Libertys' due to the change in transmissions and transmission cross member location. They will work, but may need extra nutzerts.

Last edited: