My babys got new shoes!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

calbear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
meaty tires enjoy!!

but what caught my attention is your rear hitch receiver. where do I get one? if it is a custom work, me wants moaaar pics!

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
meaty tires enjoy!!

but what caught my attention is your rear hitch receiver. where do I get one? if it is a custom work, me wants moaaar pics!
rear hitch ?? Its just a UHaul one cheap and all I could get quick, plus has a shackle hanging on it yet from the last off road trip

calbear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
rear hitch ?? Its just a UHaul one cheap and all I could get quick, plus has a shackle hanging on it yet from the last off road trip

seriously u-haul?! hehe looks preety cool from that angle :)

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
I really like those treads! I looked um up though they don't come in 245/70/16 which is what I've gotta have for now... :(

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I never really looked at the smaller sizes just knew that this time I had to go bigger and better than others with crappy blue KJs and snorkles on theirs:cool:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Roof rack painted? Just some cheap black rattle can, need to redo it before winter hits, when I painted it before it was like 9 degrees outside, then Sean comes over and runs into it three or four times so I need it redone ! I just wanted to get it on there and see how it looked , then never took it back off!
What did you ever do with your top mod?

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
Drilling a couple holes today and hopefully going to run wiring. Have to cut up the spare center bezel that was received for switches