My 08 KK, From the beginning to now *Lots of Pics!!*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Idaho08KK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking through some pics I have on my computer, from when I first bought my 08 KK until now. Quite a bit different.:D

This was what I eventually wanted to get to. Something along the lines of the Jeep Liberator II
You must be registered for see images

This was about 2 days after I bought it. Just skids and M/Ts. this was along the South Fork of the Boise River.

Here is a pic from the Trinity mountains in Idaho, about a month after I bought it. This is sitting at around 8000 feet I believe. I had skids and M/Ts at the time.

This was about 2-3 months after getting it. I was on the backside of Bennet Mountain. No new mods yet.

This was 6 months after buying. I added 245/75R16 Goodyear M/TRs and a Daystar 2.5" lift, with the obligatory "Rubicon" hood emblems.:D:D

Here is my 08 KK in current form. New Enkie wheels, Mopar nerf bars(which I just removed today. Going to get some rock rails fabbed up), Rhino lined hood and grille, Mopar front grille guard, and lots of other mods.
You must be registered for see images attach

I have just added front and rear tow hooks. I will post some more pics once I get the rock rails finished.

riptricket

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah.. i like it. Also, when they come out with the renny version, you can get the renny flares and really set yours off!

Markus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice KK.

You seem to know how to get good angles for the pictures.

Idaho08KK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks.

I have also been considering the new Renny flares, and maybe the headlights.

Here is a shot of the headlights. This is the best pic I could find. No straight on shots. I like how they are dark.

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
I think your kk would look good with the things that go around the headlights. Sorry i dont know the name of them!