Mopar Rock Rail Nutserts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VAhlene

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I picked up a used set of mopar rock rails for cheap and temp use until I can get a good set. I have all the bolts and brackets but I dont have nutserts. Stealership said they don't even make those anymore due to the rails not being made anymore..... So my question is is there a way around not using nutserts? Or does anyone know where I can get some?

Last edited:

piaa_nissan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found some at my local Ace hardware store so you might check there to start.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

VAhlene

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found some at my local Ace hardware store so you might check there to start.

I looked at ace, Home Depot, lowes and pretty much all local auto parts stores, no luck I think I may have found some at a place called fastenals or something like that. But just out of curiosity do you have pics of the ones you got from ace? Or can you find them on there website? I've looked but couldn't find anything.

piaa_nissan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't right of hand, they were in the nut and bolt section in a small bin. You might try other auto dealers as I know done of Ford and Chevy's accessories use them also.

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I looked at ace, Home Depot, lowes and pretty much all local auto parts stores, no luck I think I may have found some at a place called fastenals or something like that. But just out of curiosity do you have pics of the ones you got from ace? Or can you find them on there website? I've looked but couldn't find anything.

Fastenal carries just about any kind of fastener, bolt, nut, nutzert blah blah you can think of. I'd go there first.

Bob