Roof Storage!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crb93

Reaction score
To all overlanders, what roof storage is everyone using? I have 4 Walmart Contigo plastic storage trunks that I have been using for the past 5 years and they need to go.

Just getting a feel of what everyone else's solutions to their storing things on their roof is. The box system I've been running is cumbersome, ratchet strapping them all, undoing the ratchet straps when I need anything from them is an annoyance. I'm running a large flat aftermarket roof rack bolted to the stock roof rails, so I have a lot of flexibility with layout.

Just getting a feel on what people have come up with, I've goggled for different box options but they get expensive quick. The Walmart boxes lasted me this long, I may just get new ones and keep running the same thing.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Reactions: klc

klc

“It flies like a truck.”
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I could use something like that year-round. I get into some dusty places during the summer.