misfire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kj2002vzla

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hi guys..im having trouble with my 3.7L, its like 1 cilinder stops working, pretty much the same problem as the previus thread but the difference is that when i get the 4th cilinder (second on the passenger side) ignition coil out, it is full of oil..same as the 6th cilinder (3rd on the passengers side) but this one is not too stained as the 4th cilinder ignition coil...i cleaned both ignition coils and changed spark plugs and the problem went away for a few days and now its back :shrug: ...the ignition coil is full with oil again, why/how the oil is getting up there? what should i change :icon_frown:

thank guys, going crazy about this, i have a flowmaster so the sound right now is so crappy i get angry all the time the failure stars

PS: sometimes when i hit the gas the failure goes away (sometimes not), sometimes i start the truck and its smooth but sometimes not, the failure is noticeable almost all the time

PS: if im wrong with the cilinders number let me know :gr_grin:

thanks guys appreciate it