Might be a stupid question?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SDLiberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know if i went through the thousands of threads i "might" find it. But here it goes...... (Aeh) Looking into the Rubicon Moads 16x8 with 245/70's on them. I have the 2.5 Daystar lift. Other that the standard pinch weld rub and possable fog light cover rub. headscratch.gif What other problems will i run into? Will/or should i get spider trax??? Will that cause more of a headache?? I know bone head question. But this is how I learn. Thanks in advance....

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
245/70 on the Moabs should be good to go with no other mods - the tires are small enough they shouldn't rub (my 245/75 BFGs just barely rub at full lock) and IIRC the Moabs have more backspace than the stock rims so you don't need to worry about spacers. Plus they just all-out look nicer than the stock steelies :)

EDIT: oh yeah, I'm also running the Daystar lift just so you know.

SDLiberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
245/70 on the Moabs should be good to go with no other mods - the tires are small enough they shouldn't rub (my 245/75 BFGs just barely rub at full lock) and IIRC the Moabs have more backspace than the stock rims so you don't need to worry about spacers. Plus they just all-out look nicer than the stock steelies :)

EDIT: oh yeah, I'm also running the Daystar lift just so you know.

With your 245/75's & Daystar??? SWEET!!!! I would much rather have them

Last edited: