meguirs 9 pc detailing kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

_UnLiMiTeD_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lordco autoparts pay crap and its ran by women in my department who are very angry all the time. But it has some perks, like great discounts AND free stuff. I work in the defectives department and sort through all the defective product we get back. Today we got back a meguiars 9 pc detailing kit because it was missing the very small brush to wipe off the excess wax. But everything else was in there and brand new and we just throw away meguiars defective stuff so i asked the boss and got permission to take it home.
Has anyone used those brushes for cleaning your jeep? this is the first time i have used any special brushes to clean off a car.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ohh, wow, you should feel lucky to have those as they have been discontinued and MANY megs fans tried there best to get their hands on them.
What all do you have? Post a pic and Ill tell you whats for what.

I have a body brush, rim brush, tire brush, carpet brush, and a small brush for the dash and such.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oo, thats a sweet little starter kit.

The yellowish brush is for the rims and the white brush if for the paint. I dont really like using a brush on the paint as dirt and such can get caught in the brush and marr the finish. If you are really careful you can use it, just spray it out after washing each panel then put it back into the bucket.