Measurements for Renegade Owners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

evane007

Reaction score
Would like to add renegade light bar, curious how wide is it. I have sunroof just wanna make sure it will fit.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fits good and does not produce any loud wind noises with the sunroof open. I don't have a Renegade but I don't think there would be a difference if your adding the Mopar Light Bar....?

jeb

Reaction score
I've got the renegade w/ factory sunroof and factory light bar. The light bar sits forward of the sunroof by only an inch or two.

I don't have any exact measurements, but I can take a photo for you later this morning if that would help.

Guyute1210

Reaction score
evan, if you are ever down in the youngstown/sharon, pa area, let me know. I work in sharon, and we could go wheelin'...also i have an 2005 Renny and have the lightbar. Unfortunately i didnt drive it to work today, so i dont have any measurements.

evane007

Reaction score
Guyute1210, yeah i live on the west side of Cleveland. In Lakewood, and no Im not gay. WOuld be great been trying to find a place to go wheelin, but can find nothing.

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does Lakewood have a reputation that I am not aware of or something? :-s

evane007

Reaction score
Lakewood OH for reasons know only to god. Is the most densely populated area with homosexuals second to San Fran. Also ironicaly, per capital we have the most bars in the nation. It was an actually trivial pursuit question.

Guyute1210

Reaction score
Wow, i didn't know that either...how far is lakeland from youngstown or warren?