Manik Taillight guards --nice??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

priell3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the Ebay listing description:

"Manik's tail light guards are manufactured from steel, require no external drilling into the bodywork and contour closely to the body with tight, vibration-free mounting."

ENBr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not really into any of these cosmetic add-ons, and I'm not that much of an offroader to get any...

Shame on me. I'll try to get more offroading next year. Exams beckon.

ENBr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe it's because mine came as stock, and I just think it looks sleek that way. Perhaps if it came with light bar, etc. I might be more interested... :-k

Renegade Flex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ENBr said:
Maybe it's because mine came as stock, and I just think it looks sleek that way. Perhaps if it came with light bar, etc. I might be more interested... :-k

I think that's what it is. When I pass by a Libby and especially a Renegade without a lightbar it looks naked to me, just bc im so used to my setup. :-k

ENBr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Renegade Flex said:
ENBr said:

I think that's what it is. When I pass by a Libby and especially a Renegade without a lightbar it looks naked to me, just bc im so used to my setup. :-k

Lol :)-k for good measure)

btw, mines bog standard sport model...

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
Dunno..i dont like the way the maniks look that much...
and since it's bolt on..always afraid of it getting hung up on something and they ripping it off and causing damage...

i dont see any protection services at all...

Fjellfinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
-=JoN=- said:
Dunno..i dont like the way the maniks look that much...
and since it's bolt on...

It is protection - from me when leaning skiis and walking sticks onto the car :)

And btw, I got them for USD 71, not the Manik, but the lookalike Rampage Products. \:D/

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
my plastic ones were tangled up on the car wash and swallowed by the rags.
metal ones will probably cause it to malfunction :D

AtlanticLiberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have them and I like them. It also helps that I have the black brush guard to match them so they don't look that odd.

PassengerSnow.gif

100_3098.JPG

Fjellfinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AtlanticLiberty said:
I have them and I like them. It also helps that I have the black brush guard to match them so they don't look that odd.

PassengerSnow.gif

100_3098.JPG

What a nice car - almost identical to mine \:D/

Manik bullbar ?

Nice to see newfallen snow - and so little! Where I live this is the situation for most of Nov /Dec -- from Jan. to late April we have several meters snow, with roads in deep "canyons" of snow....