Looking For: Pics of a gray/silver Liberty with Rubicon rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boilermaker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took these pictures for other reasons, so they don't really show the rims very well. But it will get you started.
pic
pic
pic

Boilermaker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome....Swapping out the stock steel rims for Moabs was probably the best thing i've done to my KJ, even better than putting in an evic.

TopShapeCabby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Boilermaker said:
welcome....Swapping out the stock steel rims for Moabs was probably the best thing i've done to my KJ, even better than putting in an evic.

What size are the tires on them?

Boilermaker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What size are the tires on them?
I put the stock 225/75/r16s back on, they only had 8k at the time. Despite the wider rim, they fit...but there is a very small gap between the sidewall of the tire and the lip of the rim. When the stock tires are used up, i'm replacing them with 235/70/r16s. Its also stock size, so it shouldn't be a big problem getting the speedo recalibrated.

TopShapeCabby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Perfect, I can't remember the tire size of my summer tires, I think they are 225/70/16....I'll check next time I go to the cottage....(where I stored them for the winter)......winter is pretty much on it's way out, so I want to get summer rims/tires on soon.

Latest posts

Members online