Like to Improve Speaker System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drucifer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like to improve the speaker system. I want something that would add speakers to the rear.

Any suggestions for this type of upgrade?

Treyz02KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recommend, searching your local pawn shop for good deals on 'big name' audio equipment, or sites like ebay for your amp. Speakers/boxes are often to large for shipping to be worth shopping online.

I got the speakers/amp I'm using for about $169 all together, so there are some really good deals to be found.

got my amp on ebay for $110 shipped, and the speakers from local pawnshop with boxes for $59.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
A few (2 people I saw on forums) attached speakers to their tailgate.

AMPlibby06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you can replace the back door speakers (which i highly recommend) or you can make a sick mod that many people are doing, which is adding ovular (6x9) speakers in their own boxes, contained in the cargo area. These do take up some room (mabye 3 cubic feet in all?) but would add to the already existing 4 speaker/2 tweeter setup. of course, adding an amp or an aftermarket head-unit will always enhance your setup. I'm selling a 6disc changer if youre interested. i think its worth around 75 or 100, pm me if youre interested :)

hope this helps, good luck.