Lighted VANITY MIRORS...07 Sport

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nemss1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Were these an option? Or suppose to come standard? I do have the cruise in the steering wheel thinking the lighted vanity mirrors should have been installed also

kjweston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From my experience there's all kinds of exceptions with the liberty packages.. my buddy just bought and 04 has sport flares/bumpers but a sunroof and leather, doesn't say limited or sport on it.. just liberty.. but I have an extra a/c power outlet in my dash bezel and an ashtray.. he does not.. i also have the 45RFE but that's besides the point :D

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It all depends on how it was ordered from the factory. If you don't have them but wanted to add them thats easy enough, the power comes off the pink wire which also feeds the dome light, you could splice them in if you got a pair.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They changed a lot of things throughout the years. 2002 got two power outlets but after that they only got one.

idk about the lighted mirrors.

Powerslave

Banned
Reaction score
I got both Vanity mirrors, and my Liberty does not have SPORT badges. It has all the stuff the sport has, plus the power moon-roof, but does not say SPORT anywhere on the vehicle.