Lift kit Advise

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

seabass1858

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After reading on the many fourms I finally came up with a solution I was thinking about using the OME HD kit with the trim spacer which will give me 1.75" Last I was thinking of rustys 2.5in strut spacer along with extended brake lines, JBA 4.5 GEN UCA and shaved cv axles. I was also looking at a rear control arm drop bracket.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been done already with Rusty's coil lift and spacer lift added together.Guy ended up removing the spacer lift as he kept breaking parts left and right,even those parts you listed to be able to run that lift height.Keep the overall lift under 3.5" for least amount of problems or pay the $$$ for the correct 4"+ lifts,in the end it is alot cheaper to spend the $$$ up front and do it the right way the 1st time.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
maybe need to keep all of the same questions in one forum, starting to confuse us old timers:yawn:

J-Thompson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
get off the thought of a 4" lift in a KJ
IMO it is best to go in stages unless you have $5K+ up front (or $15K+ for SFA)
go OME coils and new shocks
this will clear 245/75's on OE wheels but can be run with 3.73 gears
then when cash allows go to 4.10 gears ,the larger chunk of you mod dollar
because while you are in there you will also be doing lockers/LSD's
now you are ready for a little more lift and 265/75's ,the biggest tire your front diff
can handle

Members online

No members online now.