Lift help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Snail Farmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotcha.. just making sure because I didn't see them on the order. You should be good then. Even with top plates I think you're still going to have a bit of rake though. I'm anxious to see how it sits when you're done.

Sent from my HTC One using the power of Mary's purse

TheSurvivor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotcha.. just making sure because I didn't see them on the order. You should be good then. Even with top plates I think you're still going to have a bit of rake though. I'm anxious to see how it sits when you're done.

Sent from my HTC One using the power of Mary's purse

Yepp and I appreciate it, I went back and double checked just to make sure. I will be sure to post lots of pictures from the install once it's on. I'm hoping to have it done between March 1 and march 7.

KJScott

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You will have tons of rake at first but it will settle down. I carried a floor jack and several tool boxes in the back to help it settle down sooner. It still has some rake but pressure washing season is coming and I will be carrying tons of equipment and supplies on weekends

Last edited:

offroad cowboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You will have tons of rake at first but it will settle down. I carried a floor jack and several tool boxes in the back to help it settle down sooner. It still has some rake but pressure washing season is coming and I will be carrying tons of equipment and supplies on weekends

Thats how mine is loaded all the time. Plus chains and straps

sent by telegraph from my k30

TheSurvivor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok I got my shipment today but I was missing the long arm rear shocks and the upper a arms, I just talked to them on the phone and they are looking into why I didn't get them. Lol and don't mind the vacuum I had just finished vacuuming the apartment for the wife.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 48

TheSurvivor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bad time for shipping companies, nasty winter weather, but each package should have tracking info.

The long arms are here now was being sent by a different company, though I wish they told me that. I email I got said that there was going to only be two packages being sent and that they were coming via FedEx. There was no mention that the long arms were being sent via UPS. Also the guy I talked to at jeepinbyal was very confused as to why my a arms didn't come in with the rest of the shipment from FedEx and has shipped me out a new set, he said they would be here in a couple days. So I'm very pleased with there customer service overall.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Funny how the people who ask a lot of questions and do their homework always seem to end up with the sweetest-looking job. :cheers:

TheSurvivor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny how the people who ask a lot of questions and do their homework always seem to end up with the sweetest-looking job. :cheers:

Yes and thank you to all of you for answering all my question.. I know I had a lot of them but I was new to all of this and was trying to learn. So all your feedback and advise was greatly appreciated! :)