Liberty Sport Special Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
did anyone notice, the pic of the stereo.....
the "oh shit" bars are not there, and the window controls are back to where they used to be..........old pic?...

Derek Mc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeh, I noticed the stereo, it's the same as the one in my new KJ and I hope better than the old style one in the Grand, what was it with those sliders they used to really annoy me! you hit them by accident and everything went Kaka

LibertyCRD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That kind of *****. But then again, the only good my "oh *hit" bar does is it gives the wife a place for her feet. #-o I guess I kind of like that new package. Depends on how much they charge for it.

mb818

Reaction score
the only good my "oh *hit" bar does is it gives the wife a place for her feet.

i would get your wife to break that habit... hit something and the airbag goes off and she's looking at 2 broken legs or even worse.

mb818

Derek Mc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We don't get the "Oh *hit" bar in the UK and I was wondering if it could be retrofitted as it looks cool in the American version however as we drive on the other side it probably is both handed and sided too!
I suspect that the pic may be a bit misleading if the windows switches have moved too as to go back would be a real backward step on the 05 design IMHO

Se7enLC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dunno about that Sport Special Edition being anything all that special...

The only thing different from it and just getting a limited is that the fender flares are painted, but grey (normal limiteds are painted body-color and normal renegade/sport are grey but plastic)

Trodo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Except for the painted fenders, that is pretty much the top line sport model, exactly what I picked up, then added some more stuff, I believe it was the "B" grade.

CHUD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trodo said:
Except for the painted fenders, that is pretty much the top line sport model, exactly what I picked up, then added some more stuff, I believe it was the "B" grade.

The wheels are the same as 2002 stock Limited wheels with the exception of the painted dark slate throat accents. My Limited wheels are identical, but have glitter/metal-flake appearance throat accents.

Latest posts

Members online