Liberty Roof Basket Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GhstRider

Reaction score
I am in the market of purchasing a Roof Basket for my 08 Liberty W/Sky Slider. So far I can't find any PICS of one installed on a Liberty with a SkySlider. Preferable with the Skyslider open front to back to front. I really don't feel like buying one blind and finding out I can't use my SkySlider.:mad:

It would be greatly appreciated if anyone can help me out!

Adonis BHK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was really interested in this as well, but all the mopar parts say that it is not compatible with our sky slider. You will also notice that we have black moldings along the roof, and not an actual rail system for installing a rack.

Unfortunately, I think that if we want roof racks and baskets, we'll have to install the rails, then make a custom rack.

If anyone else can prove me wrong, please do so!

Dabitz

Reaction score
You can install the rails, but then you would have to install modified roof racks that would raise above the height of the the slider when opening. You better get your measurements right or it's gonna cost you +2k to get the sky slider repaired. :D

Adonis BHK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
or maybe just pull the fuse for the skyslider when you have something on the roof..

Latest posts

Members online