liberty questions....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

silver 07

Reaction score
bump. feedback appricated...

just concerened with any issues i should know about. this may be a purchase.

Last edited:

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
If you are comfortable at that price point go for it,to many variables,to say yea or nae looking at picture.Good luck.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Only thing I can think of the cloth seats that stain from water...and 02's had a stronger ******.

silver 07

Reaction score
looked at 2 of them yesterday. i don't know. just no wow factor involved. ](*,)

for 11k it lead a hard life. scratches on the interior. just not up to ***** for a 11k mile ride. steel wheels, etc....

for kicks going to look at this one today. nice color. low mileage. better wheels. pics can be deceiving. so i'll see...

http://www.blueknobauto.com/ou/dunc...ueKnobAuto-U&run=true&make=Jeep&model=Liberty

sorry about the link......IT IS THE BLACK ONE.

Last edited:

wheeee32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The black one looks a likes it's in much better condition. I would suggest getting the ext. warranty. I normally wouldn't suggest getting it but in the Liberty's case, window regs. being the main thing since I just replaced one, go with it. I plan on upgrading my other two window regs. myself. The Liberty isn't about wow. I originally liked the look of it before purchase but fell in love with it after driving it for a while. I really loved it after going through a couple of good, heavy snow storms.

jnaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bump. feedback appricated...

just concerened with any issues i should know about. this may be a purchase.

Price seems high. Not because of issues but because of market. It's a low-mpg SUV in a down market. They're pushing the mpg rating in the ad. Yeah, you *might* get 22mpg on a long road trip with a tailwind. You won't get 22 in town. Evar.

I'd negotiate hard with 'em on the price. $16k seems a bit high.

Last edited:

Boiler

Reaction score
I'd be prepared to be much lower on gas milage than you'd think. The liberty is very heavy for its overall size, decievingly heavy.

People on here report milage anywhere from 15 to 21.

I'd expect you can be assured of 17 or 18 if you cruise a whole tank on the highway.

sootie007

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd be prepared to be much lower on gas milage than you'd think. The liberty is very heavy for its overall size, decievingly heavy.

People on here report milage anywhere from 15 to 21.

I'd expect you can be assured of 17 or 18 if you cruise a whole tank on the highway.

Ditto 17-18 combined ! ! !