Liberty grey 6 spoke wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Red07KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if there were 2 shades of grey for this wheel? A lighter and a darker? Hope that's not the reality...

Just got a wheel to complete my set of 5 from a wrecker...and it seems to be darker then my other wheels...or it is just in that much better shape finish wise?

Driving myself bonkers over this...

crazy.gif

Thanks!

Elmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not entirely sure on the answer to your question but you might want to just paint all 5. That's what I would do anyway.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Maybe it was a spare and left under a cover its entire life... so the paint hasn't faded with the other rims...? :shrug:

Red07KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe it was a spare and left under a cover its entire life... so the paint hasn't faded with the other rims...? :shrug:

That's pretty much what I figured Jayme...this thing hasn't even seen the light of day. I should have looked for one in worse shape...I'd like to be rotate all 5 tires in. Paint job or just deal with it I guess. :icon_mrgreen:

Suppose I could get a place to match the factory color or close no problem just be pretty pricy.

Red07KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Figure I'll just stick it on the back with the spare. Let the hot BC summer next year beat some of the shine off.

Thanks all...