Led light bar brackets for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
threadjacked.gif

We've forgotten all about the poor guy selling new headlight accessories!

You must be registered for see images attach

boboborino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good God are you guys all retired?Last post I read this morning was from lateguy(AKA iron forged customs) and now on page five talking about what profdlp did to mary kay:shrug:

:ROFLJest:

Bert

CactusJacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good God are you guys all retired?Last post I read this morning was from lateguy(AKA iron forged customs) and now on page five talking about what profdlp did to mary kay

Bert

More tired than re-tired here.
At first quick glance I thought it read ********. To that, I'll let the others speak on their on behalf. lol

iron forge customs

Reaction score
Well I would like,to thank the guys and gals that looking at this and think about it and no in love in Michigan and I do not have a alter ego so have your fun but this is a real item for sale . thank you for looking

twowings

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the insurrection, now back to the freeway...which is already in progress!

CactusJacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When someone joins a forum and immediately goes to selling something (does not belong in the general forum area I might add), they are looked at as a spammer, not a contributor. This explains all the "love" received.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Good God are you guys all retired?Last post I read this morning was from lateguy(AKA iron forged customs) and now on page five talking about what profdlp did to mary kay:shrug:

:ROFLJest:

Bert
Have you ever been independently wealthy? :mexsmoke:

Neither have I... Just unemployed. :(

And I swear, I never laid a hand on her. :shrug:

WickedBruce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Iron forge customs is a member of our Facebook KJ groups, not a spammer. But I can see that by the amount of posts he has, you'd assume he is. He doesn't have time for forums working on that beast SFA...

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
How far out do these mounts sit? And is there any wobble or are they pretty sturdy? I like them they are nice.

Welcome to the forum! (welcome)

We have other threads here, too, in case you thought this was the only one. :favorites13:

Latest posts

Members online