larger tires on 03 freedom edition wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

myboyblue

Reaction score
So i have a 03 freedom edition and i believe the wheels are 17x7 or 8, cant look right now im out on a small deployment. But anyways with a 3" lift what size tires do you think i can throw on there without it rubbing? i mean what i have right now isnt bad but once the lift goes on its gonna look like that one buff dude we all know that skips leg day at the gym. Thanks in advance.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
So i have a 03 freedom edition and i believe the wheels are 17x7 or 8, cant look right now im out on a small deployment. But anyways with a 3" lift what size tires do you think i can throw on there without it rubbing? i mean what i have right now isnt bad but once the lift goes on its gonna look like that one buff dude we all know that skips leg day at the gym. Thanks in advance.

stock wheels are 7 inches wide
What 3 inch lift?
Spacer lift 29 inch tall
Full spring lift then 30 inch or so
Any taller then you're getting into regear territory

myboyblue

Reaction score
its a spring lift, OME HD springs with bilstein shocks 1/4" jba plate up front and extra iso in the rear.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Look at 245-70-17s then, 30.5 inches tall, will lose some power and mileage so be ready for that