KL lifts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
NEW Cherokee ( KL)
Been talking to a company that will have lifts now for these
NONONO Its not RRO
As I get more info I'll keep you posted

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I've read on the forums about the "Hazard Sky/Aussie/Val spacer" lift. Looks like just some spacers on top of the Trail Hawk suspension.

I wouldn't rule lifting mine out though. :D If....it will make it ride better.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good. Glad someone is coming out with a lift for the KL. It's a Jeep after all......give it a lift already.

All Jeeps should be lifted.......LOL

Dave

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I've read on the forums about the "Hazard Sky/Aussie/Val spacer" lift. Looks like just some spacers on top of the Trail Hawk suspension.

I wouldn't rule lifting mine out though. :D If....it will make it ride better.

No its not them , this company has replacement springs and shocks , spring rate is 10% over stock . 45mm lift over stock on standard suspension and 25 mm over on the Trail Hawk
also have springs for KJs / KKs etc
Seeing what it takes to be a dealer ,..............................

Last edited:

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
No its not them , this company has replacement springs and shocks , spring rate is 10% over stock . 45mm lift over stock on standard suspension and 25 mm over on the Trail Hawk
also have springs for KJs / KKs etc
Seeing what it takes to be a dealer ,..............................

Oh. Them! Not surprised. :winner_third_h4h:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
New(er) company to the US market
wanting to make lifts available for several vehicles that were not commonly done.
They have heard of RRO, and that other combination of parts

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Can't wait to get details on it. I bet some people on Cherokeeclub will be excited.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
What interests me is they actually have replacement springs and heavier shocks for like the KL. Sounds like they are trying to provide a good system.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
One thing that remains to be seen is if the KLs suffer from the sag like the KJs did. Not many people have real high mileage on theirs. One guy is in the 220k range, but I think his is 2wd. There's 3 different heights. 2wd, 4wd, Active Drive II/Trail Hawk. Seems odd that it like old days where 4WD always sat higher, but it's true.

It definitely rides firmer than the KJ did when it was young, so maybe it does have a better/higher spring rate.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
I think the new low rider needs 2.5 to 3" to give good clearance /grow up!:gr_grin:
57863[/ATTACH]"]
You must be registered for see images attach

Not sure how that will be on the front cv's tho...

Attachments

• KJ%20and%20Cherokee.jpg
    KJ%20and%20Cherokee.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 0

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think this is the one Tom was talking about, but I stumbled upon it while liking for KK and WK2 information.

2014- 2017 Jeep Cherokee Lift Kit - TrailHawk + AD1/AD2

There was a guy at Jeep Luau who sells (and displays) KL lifts. He said he has both a 1.5" inch kit and a 3" kit. Unfortunately I grabbed no info...but that Jeep looks kinda like his. However, he said it was a combination spring/spacer lift.

Edit: Yup, the one on the home page is his alright. He's got foxes all through that baby. Running wat

http://www.mfcoffroad.com/index.html

Edit 2: Funny. Watching the video, I know where he is haha. Rt 287 here in Jersey.

Last edited:

Myke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There was a guy at Jeep Luau who sells (and displays) KL lifts. He said he has both a 1.5" inch kit and a 3" kit. Unfortunately I grabbed no info...but that Jeep looks kinda like his. However, he said it was a combination spring/spacer lift.

Edit: Yup, the one on the home page is his alright. He's got foxes all through that baby. Running wat

http://www.mfcoffroad.com/index.html

Edit 2: Funny. Watching the video, I know where he is haha. Rt 287 here in Jersey.
Hazardsky.com? Thought it was something with the name like dobson.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK Tom, it's been 9 months. Can you deliver any news yet for the KL lift project you were referring to?

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's it. i'm making a good riding low boy KJ at some point. just to see you people twitch. :D

maybe if I get around to that neon on a KJ swap idea I've had for a while, I'll do an opposite.

Latest posts

Members online