KK Owners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Diggerfreek

Reaction score
As most of you can see, this section is pretty dead.

So I ask you: What would make you post more?

I know there are not to many KK owners over here, but I know you guys could post more.....

I'm taking any ideas to make it more appealing. If you don't want to post your idea, PM me :D

Thanks,

Nathan

Adonis BHK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For me, it's lack of aftermarket support.

Just doesn't ever seem to be anything new going around. The performance topics are always the same. Intake, Chip, Exhaust. Ho-hum.

Very little suspension options too.

If there were more products available there would be more to talk about.

IMHO

kc9buh

Reaction score
I'm A KK owner

2009 KK
Inferno Red
235 70 16 goodyears

added stuff

FT-7800 ham radio body in the back,control head on the dash tray.Custom communication speaker replacing the left dash knee tray.Diamond antenna mounted on the rear lift gate.
Pro-Clip mounting bracket for the GPS(attaches to the air cond vent).
Weathertech smoked wind screens.
Installed right and left front tow hooks.(heckaofatime finding them-Lee's auto in maine)

Mike
KC9BUH

wease

Reaction score
New guy

Hello fellow wheelers, I have a 08 jeep libby KK. I am looking into buying a rock krawler 3.5 lift kit. I talked to the Jeep dealer and they told me that if I lift my jeep then it will void all warrenties on the jeep. Is this true???? Please help(bowdown)

Adonis BHK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Obviously it will void the warranty on your suspension components and anything directly affected by the suspension modification.

However, if anything else fails, they have to prove it was a result of the modification to be able to deny your warranty claim.

Buckethead

Reaction score
For me, it's lack of aftermarket support.

Just doesn't ever seem to be anything new going around. The performance topics are always the same. Intake, Chip, Exhaust. Ho-hum.

Very little suspension options too.

If there were more products available there would be more to talk about.

IMHO

I agree. Most of the posts are the same and not a lot of new stuff for the KK (yet?)