KJ's on Sand/Beach...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeepgirl902

Reaction score
Hey yall I don't have my beach pictures available at the moment but I wanted to start a kjs on sand/beach thread. I'll post them when I can. Oh wait I just thought of something. Is salt terrible for them? :confused: maybe thats why I havent seen any like that on here... :eek:

KeswickDave

Gold Moderator
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's a couple of mine... on the beach at Race Point, Cape Cod if I recall correctly.

As far as salt goes, I can't imagine being on the beach could be any worse than what they put on the roads up here all winter!!! :(

Dave

You must be registered for see images

LibertyOrDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whenever I hit the beach next I'll take the camera. Once you get back from the beach make sure you give the under carriage a good hosing down once the Jeep cools down. Best to use a regular garden hose with a nozzle.

KeswickDave

Gold Moderator
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice Lookin KJ.

Thanks! There's so much more I'd like to do, but there's only so much time and money! Now that the winter is over though I'm motivated to do some more work on it, even if it's less expensive things for now.

Dave

P.S. it just occured to me you could have been referring to Jeepgirl902's... in which case, yes it is a nice lookin KJ too! ;)

Last edited:

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No pics of my KJ anywhere near sand,sorry but If I never see sand again I'll be perfectly happy,seen enough,injested enoughworked in enough to last about 10 lifetimes:mad:.

All your beach pics look good though.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really nice beach pic's. KJ's + beach = good pic's.

I am now jealous as there is no beach/ocean anywhere near me.

Dave

KeswickDave

Gold Moderator
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really nice beach pic's. KJ's + beach = good pic's.

I am now jealous as there is no beach/ocean anywhere near me.

Dave

Me neither Dave... at least not one I can drive on. That beach is about 800 miles from my house! :)

Here's one of the above I played with a bit, maybe a bit much with the colour but I like it!

jeepgirl902

Reaction score
Me neither Dave... at least not one I can drive on. That beach is about 800 miles from my house! :)

Here's one of the above I played with a bit, maybe a bit much with the colour but I like it!

(off topic)
hey dave what program do you use to play with your pics?

t2raz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's a couple of mine... on the beach at Race Point, Cape Cod if I recall correctly.

As far as salt goes, I can't imagine being on the beach could be any worse than what they put on the roads up here all winter!!! :(

Dave

LOL. I like the first picture I will definitely take a picture of mine like that in the beach nice angle. I like the clear glass thing going on a black KJ.

KeswickDave

Gold Moderator
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
(off topic)
hey dave what program do you use to play with your pics?

I've played with a lot of things... right now I'm running a trial of Photoshop Elements. I think that's what I did the Jeep with.

I've used Picasa (free) quite a bit and find it pretty good for quick touch-ups.

I don't claim to be an expert but I take a lot of pictures :)

KeswickDave

Gold Moderator
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL. I like the first picture I will definitely take a picture of mine like that in the beach nice angle. I like the clear glass thing going on a black KJ.

Thanks... I was down pretty low there I think. Funny you mention the clear glass, it looks good in that pic but I'm definitiely thinking of tinting it!

Dave

t2raz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use picasa too. To make it more define what i do is make it glow then make it sharp. :D